Freezer Meals: Round II

Wednesday, March 20


After we were finished with our first round of freezer meals, I immediately made another batch. It's so nice coming home for dinner and not having to worry about anything except sticking the meal in the oven. 

This time around, I decided to give my own go at adapting regular recipes we loved into freezer meals. These recipes have been modified from ones I've saved on Pinterest - I've noted the original source for each one. I also tried to remember to take pictures of each meal we made... I ended up with 3 out of 5. And some we were almost finished with before I even rememberd to snap a photo. Next time, I'll be more diligient. Here are the few I did get:

Fig Balsamic Honey Rosemary Chicken

Veggie Enchilada Bake

Easy Pineapple Meatloaf

Those don't look too shabby, right? I wish I'd gotten a picture of all of them. Our personal favorites this go-around were the Sweet Corn Casserole (Danny couldn't stop raving about it) and the Easy Pineapple Meatloaf (a regular we've loved for years). The Veggie Enchilada Bake was the most surprising - I was really worried it wouldn't freeze well but it held up fantastic. These were all a great bunch of meals.

Click on the links below to download the recipes and shopping list. I've included how much of each ingredient you'll need so you can shop your kitchen first before you shop the grocery store. If you try them out, let me know how you like them!


Download the Recipe List HERE

Download the Master Shopping List HERE

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

1 Comment »

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 20 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

One Response to “Freezer Meals: Round II”

  1. these look so good! xo Lauren of www.cornwellfam.com

    ReplyDelete