Bloglovin'

Tuesday, March 26

Have you heard the news yet? Google Reader is going away - and that includes Feedburner.

Stinks, right?

Well, to solve the slow trickling out of these services (it will completely shut down July 1st), I've decided to go to Bloglovin'. If you follow me via Google Reader or Feedburner, you'll have to switch over to a new reader. I'm looking into other readers, but I'd suggest making the switch over to Bloglovin'. Here's a great post from Elsie over at A Beautiful Mess describing why she likes Bloglovin' so much.

Follow on Bloglovin 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

-Rachel

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

2 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, March 26. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

2 Responses to “Bloglovin'”