Free Valentine's Day Chalkboard Printables

Monday, February 4

Remember this gift I got in the mail a few weeks ago? I'm not going to lie - it's intimidating trying to figure how to work everything in there. For the past few years I've been using GIMP (a free alternative to Photoshop), but I never really learned how to use it properly. This time around, I'm really trying to buckle down and learn the ins and outs of Photoshop. It's slow going, but really a lot of fun. This weekend, I actually sat down and figured out how to do a project I've had on my list for a while now - chalkboard printables! And in since Valentine's Day is just right around the corner, how about some free love related quotes for you to print off at home?


The first is from good ol' Hamlet, and the second is probably one of my favorite quotes of all time. Seriously - I absolutely love how simple yet breaktakingly beautiful it sounds (I'm a pretty big sucker for quotes that just seem to speak to you). 

These printables are FREE. Right click on each image, save it to your computer, then open the file to print. You can size it/scale it down however you want (it's currently scaled for an 8x10 inch print). 

And to give credit where credit is due:
I used this tutorial from How to Nest for Less to download the chalkboard background.
The ornamental swirls are from coydreamer/brusheezy.com.
The clock hands are from The Graphics Fairy.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

10 Comments »

This entry was posted on Monday, February 4 and is filed under ,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

10 Responses to “Free Valentine's Day Chalkboard Printables”

  1. Thanks for sharing, Rachel! Love the fonts and I totally dig the Hamlet one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing! Love the Agnes De Mille quote. It's breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Agnes De Mille quote is so beautiful. These look great! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love them! Photoshop intimidates me! I don't have a nice camera anyways... some day maybe! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing! I created some cute chalk art using picmonkey (you can see it here: http://thetastefulllife.blogspot.com/2013/01/diy-printable-nursery-art-toddler-room.html but I'd LOVE to learn Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

    Melissa
    http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed with you Photoshop skills! I just bought the program and I'm still super intimidated. Love that Shakespeare quote!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all so wonderful! Photoshop intimidates the heck out of me, so I'm very impressed with what an awesome job you've done. Thanks for submitting this to my Link Party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is such an awesome idea for Valentine's Day. I like the wording in that chalkbaord. This can make a nice gift, partnered with romantic Valentines day greetings, this is simply perfect! Thanks for sharing.

    Cheers,
    Anne Walker
    http://messages.365greetings.com/holiday/valentines-day/valentines-day-messages.html

    ReplyDelete