DIY Celery-Stamped Wrapping Paper

Thursday, January 17

Have you guys seen all of the fun celery art that has been going on around Pinterest? I'd seen a few, and I thought some were cute. But when I saw Geninne's DIY celery-stamped wrapping paper over at Geninne's Art Blog, I was smitten. I knew I had to try it out.


How gorgeous is this wrapping? The white rosettes mized with the recycled paper... I think it's extremely lovely. I decided to make my own for a little package I wanted to send off to my Mother for her birthday.


Isn't it pretty? I got a celery stalk that was nice and open at the bottom. I like the big, flowery look. I only wish I had stamped each flower a little closer together. They look lovely on the package, but I think it would have been beautiful with a little bit more coverage. 



Before I sent it off, I wrapped it up with some simple twine for a subtle look. I kind-of want to celery-stamp my entire roll of kraft paper now. I also have a nice tupperware full of celery sticks in my fridge for snacking. It's a pretty sweet craft when you can get lovely packaging and some food out of it at the same time.


Be sure to head on over to Geninne's Art Blog to check out her DIY wrapping paper. Happy crafting!

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

14 Comments »

This entry was posted on Thursday, January 17 and is filed under ,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

14 Responses to “DIY Celery-Stamped Wrapping Paper”

  1. this is totally awesome. i really like. i might have to give it a try next time i'm wrapping a package or even a birthday present!

    Enter to win a feather hair extension from Hair Extension Deal!!! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SO cute! love your blog & all of your tips and tricks! adorable!

    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely INCREDIBLE! I love this!! Can't wait to give someone a gift now:) Thank-you for this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and so creative. I love the way it turned out. Who new veggies were so craft friendly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun DIY! I would never think to use celery! Thanks for sharing :) I'm happy to be following along and am excited to read more!

    michaelandwhitneyweekes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah this is so crafty! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just a wonderful idea! I must say I wish I was crafty or had time to be crafty! Congratulations on the Liebster nomination! Perhpas we could follow each other?

    xo Lulu
    simplylulustyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. How perfect is this?!! Love this idea! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is so creative! i love this. your blog is so great! thank you for the cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's amazing! I bought Kraft paper for all of my holiday gifts this year and used some stencils to decorate. I love the idea of using something as affordable as celery though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a great idea, I love how yours turned out! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so clever Rachel! I LOVE this idea. Sharing on my g+ and fb pages! Have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete