A Few Favorite Pins

Friday, January 11


1// DIY Stenciled Pillow via Nesting Place
2// Spicy Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats via The Comfort of Cooking
3// Birch Votive Candle Holders via Design Sponge
4// Gauze Swaddle Blanket Tutorial via This Little Miggy Stayed Home
5// DIY Polka Dot Jeans via House&Hold
6// Homemade Vanilla Extract via Adventures in Cooking
7// DIY Cutting Board via Oh Happy Day
9// Handmade Herb Garden Labels via Esty Shop: Paulova
10// "They will find you..." via The Meta Picture

I've come to learn that Pinterest is more than just a way to hoard a bunch of pretty pictures - it's a great resource for finding some awesome DIY tutorials and amazingly delicious recipes. Here are a few of my favorite recent things I've pinned. And yes, I finally bit the bullet and started pinning funny pictures (like #10 on this list). Seriously - they give me a good laugh. 

You can see the rest of my pins here.

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

15 Comments »

This entry was posted on Friday, January 11 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

15 Responses to “A Few Favorite Pins”

  1. I agree - Pinterest is such an amazing inspirational place :). Love the ones you picked up, especially that blanket, looks really cool :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love pinterest! I love 1 and 2, so cute!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pinterest for the inspiration. It is also a great stress reliever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh, I loooove some of these things! The pillow, votive holders, polka dot jeans?!?! Love it!!

    And thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, these are all perfect! Isn't instagram the best?! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the idea of diy-ing polka dot jeans; I'm going to have to try this! Thanks for your lovely comment! I'm now following your blog!

    Louisa
    circasundayafternoon.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for coming by our site! I think I want to try the Spicy Italian Stuffed Zucchini Boats. They look fabulous!
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  8. That feather blanket is cute! =)

    And I agree, I use Pinterest to organize some stuff for my blog as well. Lots of inspiration pieces also find their way onto my boards. It was a lot harder before Pinterest, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those herb garden labels are needed at my house!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love pinterest. they have so many amazing good quality photos there. #10 has got me dying. that's too cute.

    Enter to win a feather hair extension from Hair Extension Deal!!! :)

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a Pinterest account, but I really haven't used it to its full potential. It sounds like you are doing a much better job of that :) I love the look of that living room in #1. That's a room I would definitely want to remember w/a pin (again, if I was better at using Pinterest!).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally in love with the silver birch candle holders and the herb garden labels! What cute ideas! xo

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete