11 Valentine DIY Gifts | for the missus

Tuesday, January 29


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10 // 11

So ladies, this list is actually for the men. I ran the ideas by the husband to see if he approved. He said most were pretty manageable, so I took that as a good sign. So if your hubby or boyfriend is looking for some inspiration for personal gifts he could make for you, here are a few to look over. Most of them involve wood and nails. There's even dirt and deer antlers. True man DIY items.

11. Map Hearts (of important/special places)

share this on::

Facebook

Twitter

Pinterest

Digg

9 Comments »

This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 29 and is filed under ,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

9 Responses to “11 Valentine DIY Gifts | for the missus”

  1. Oh I LOVVVVE that bathtub caddy. I'm totally going to make one for myself. :) Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun gift ideas! I'm your newest GFC follower. Thanks so much for stopping by Posed Perfection and leaving me a super sweet note about my Sweet Heart Towel. I appreciate your visit and your kind words. I hope you'll visit again soon and maybe even follow me back. Have a wonderful week.
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog! Newest follower - I'm always looking for fun gift ideas! I'll be back!

    Jessica
    www.barefootbysea.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! I love the little potted plants...so colorful!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those potted plants! Beautiful colored vases. :)

    -Jenn V

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your site!! you are so creative and crafty and your vday suggestions are so unique and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for featuring my state string art in your list! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous project! Thanks for the sharing dear...

    ReplyDelete